Chevelle - Malibu - Monte Carlo & El Camino
- Chevy Chevelle diagrams include all variations of the Chevelle (Chevelle - El Camino - Malibu etc) Each particular year use the same diagram for that year except the 1970/71 and 1972 diagrams which have 3 variations:
- "Sweep" style speedometer: Long rectangular speedometer with full indicator lights
- "Malibu/Monte Carlo" style: Round gauge pods with indicator lights. 10 pin cluster connector
- "Full Gauges": Round pods with full gauges (tachometer, gas, ammeter). 12 pin cluster connector
- All diagrams include the complete basic car (interior and exterior lights, engine bay, starter, ignition and charging systems, gauges, under dash harness, rear clip, etc).
- All diagrams use factory colors including tracers when applicable.
- All diagrams are laminated in plastic for ease of use and durability.
- If your car has power options, let us know in the order comments so we can make sure you are covered.