1970 - 1974 Barracuda
- All diagrams include the complete basic car (interior and exterior lights, engine bay, starter, ignition and charging systems, gauges, under dash harness, rear clip, etc).
- All diagrams use factory colors including tracers when applicable.
- Rallye dash cars have tachometer or tachometer/clock combo, and will always have a 150 MPH speedometer and an oil psi gauge. Non rallye dash cars have an oil psi light (no gauge).
- 1970 & 1971 diagrams include Grand Coupe overhead console.
- All diagrams are laminated in plastic for ease of use & durability.
- If your car has power options, let us know in the order comments so we can make sure you are covered.