Dodge & DeSoto
For the most part, each year's Dodge diagram is unique to that year only after 1951. "A" Body models include 1963 and up Dart. "B" Body models include all variations of Coronet (440, 500, R/T, etc) "C" Body models include 880, Monaco and Polara. "E" Body models include 1970 through 1974 Challenger models. While there are some similarities, each year's Dodge Charger diagram is unique to that year.
- All diagrams include the complete basic car (interior and exterior lights, engine bay, starter, ignition and charging systems, gauges, under dash harness, rear clip, etc).
- All diagrams use factory colors including tracers when applicable.
- Rally dash cars have tachometer or tachometer/clock combo. A Rally dash car will always have a 150 MPH speedometer and an oil psi gauge. Non rally dash cars have an oil psi light (no gauge).
- All diagrams are laminated in plastic for ease of use and durability.
- If your car has power options, let us know in the order comments so we can make sure you are covered.