Tired of those hard to read impossible to decipher black and white wiring diagrams copied out of 30 to 40 year old shop and repair manuals? We have the solution!
Since 2001, ClassicCarWiring has created color laminated wiring diagrams in full color for 30's 40's 50's 60's & early 70's American Cars and Trucks (and some imports). We go up to 1981 on Camaro, Corvette & Firebird.
The difference is color:
At this time we cover many popular (and many not so popular) Buick, Cadillac, Chevy, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Ford, Mercury, American Motors, Dodge, Plymouth, and Chrysler cars and trucks from 1929 through 1981. We also have diagrams for Studebaker's, Lincoln's, Packard's, Opels, Triumph TR's & Jaguar XKE's. We are always adding other years, makes and models.
- Diagrams available in our extremely popular 11"X17" 1 sided diagram or map sized 18" X 24" posters! (Both sizes laminated) Call or write if you need a different size.
- All wire colors (including tracers) and component information is from the original factory service manuals. This means the wire colors on the diagram are the same as what was originally in your car.
- Diagram covers the complete basic car including: interior and exterior lights, engine & engine compartment, firewall, under dash, instrumentation, etc.
- All text is crystal clear and easy to read, and all colors are easy to distinguish.
- Diagrams are laminated in heavy plastic for durability and ease of use. (no more grease smudged expen$ive shop manuals!). Field tested and mother approved with coffee, beer, soda, all kinds of grease, dirt and paint. Sorry, battery acid likes them just as much as battery trays.
- Depending on options, your car may require an additional set of diagrams that cover power windows, air conditioning, cruise control, power and/or retractable tops, power seats, power decks, etc. If you're not sure if you need it, please email us before ordering.
We are constantly adding available diagrams to this site. If it is not listed, we can probably create it for you, in most cases within a few weeks. If you don't see it listed, send us a quick note and we will reply with availability. Classic Car Wiring accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, personal checks, money orders, cash and Paypal. If paying with a check or money order, print and fill out the order form located at this link, so we can prepare your shipment and contact you if necessary. Checks & money orders should be made out to Classic Car Wiring.