1962 - 1975 GTX - Satellite & Roadrunner
Plymouth "B-Body" models include all variations of the Belvedere. There is some crossover on early models with the Fury which is normally known as a "C" body car. There was also the Savoy model which was discontinued after 1964. 1965 and up models include Belvedere, Satellite, Satellite Sport, GTX, Roadrunner & Superbird. Please note:
- All variations of a particular model use the same diagram for that year. Each year is unique in this car line. All diagrams will show the differences between six cylinder, small block , big block and starting in 1966 factory HEMI cars. 1970 and 1971 factory HEMI cars have their own diagram.
- 1970 through 1974 diagrams have 2 variations: Rallye dash and Standard Dash (explanation below).
- 1974 Satellite/Roadrunner diagrams include the starter seatbelt interlock system.
- All diagrams include the complete basic car (interior and exterior lights, engine bay, starter, ignition and charging systems, gauges, under dash harness, rear clip, etc).
- All diagrams use factory colors including tracers when applicable.
- Rallye dash cars have a tachometer or a tachometer/clock combo aka "Tic Toc Tach". Rallye dash cars will always have a 150 MPH speedometer and an oil psi gauge. Non Rallye dash cars have an oil psi light (no gauge).
- All diagrams are laminated in plastic for ease of use and durability.
- If your car has power options, let us know in the order comments so we can make sure you are covered.